Here is another great recipe from one of my favorite recipe blogs. If you haven't checked out "Our Best Bites", you really should. They have lots of great recipes. Billie Jo just bought their cookbook and made an AMAZING birthday dinner for Tim. I can't wait until she posts the recipes.(hint hint) Okay, I guess because she is having a baby tomorrow I will give her a little time. I also attatched their recipe for cilantro/lime dressing because it is SO good to dip these in! I had decided to make these for our Relief Society dinner, but decided it would be a good idea to test them out on the family first. Luke said it best when he declared that these were one of his new favortie foods! 1/3 C (3 oz) cream cheese 1/4 C green salsa 1T fresh lime juice 1/2 t cumin 1 t chili powder 1/2 t onion powder 1/4 t granulated garlic, or garlic powder 3 T chopped cilantro 2 T sliced green onions 2 C shredded cooked chicken 1 C grated pepperjack cheese corn or flour tortillas cooking s...
Comments