Ready for a trip back to Bear Lake? I am. But since I can't take another week off of work for vacation, I will just have to go there in my mind. These little babies will help. Patrice got an early start on breakfast one morning, just to make this for us. They were so good! I could've eaten them all day long. Patrice had her "Our Best Bites" cookbook out, and graced our bellies with a couple of their wonderful recipes. If you haven't seen their recipe-site, or checked out their book you really should. They give us wonderful recipes like this! Thanks Patrice, for the amazing breakfast.
1 baguette or similar-sized French bread loaf
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Your choice of fresh fruit. (This is what Patrice used.)
1-1/2 C diced strawberries (about 10 medium strawberries)
1 C blueberries
1 C finely diced kiwi (about 3 kiwi)
1/2 C Sour Cream
3 Tbsp. honey
1 tsp orange zest
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sli...
Comments